Investing In You
Orange Lake Resorts offers a competitive compensation and benefits package with many programs designed to recognize and reward outstanding performance.
Health & Wellness
Our strong benefits package supports your health and well-being.
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Accounts
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs
Medical benefits are offered to all full-time eligible employees. Orange Lake offers four medical plans and a variety of tiers to meet the needs of you and your family.
As part of your healthcare package, you will be automatically enrolled in Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance. Coverage is your annual salary rounded up to the nearest thousand, up to a maximum of $50,000.
Orange Lake offers a dental program to help reduce your “out-of-pocket” dental care costs. It is designed to encourage preventative care which will diminish your need for costly corrective treatment in the future.
Orange Lake offers the option for you to enroll in the discount Vision Service Plan (VSP). This plan provides coverage for routine eye exams, lenses, frames and contacts lenses, and additional services.
The Flexible Spending Account is a smart way to plan and save. It enables you to set aside pre-tax dollars and then use them to pay for eligible medical, dental and pharmacy expenses throughout the year. All unused FSA dollars are forfeited at the end of the year.
Employees enrolled in the Consumer Driven Health Plan (CDHP) are able to participate in a Health Savings Account that enables them to set aside tax-free dollars to pay for qualified medical expenses including medical, pharmacy, dental and other health care costs. This plan includes 100% rollover of the savings account balance from year-to-year, is portable, and you can accumulate assets for use in future years, such as after retirement.
Orange Lake offers eligible employees the option to purchase Short Term Disability Insurance designed to stabilize your income in the event that you are disabled due to an injury or illness and unable to perform your job. Salaried employees are automatically enrolled in Long Term Disability insurance.
If you are a full-time eligible employee, you may purchase voluntary Supplemental Life up to 7 times your annual compensation, up to $500,000. You can elect coverage for yourself, your spouse and your children.
Orange Lake Resorts is committed to the health and well being of its employees. The Orange Lake Wellness Program offers a variety of ways for employees to make positive decisions regarding their health. Whether it is completing a Health Risk Assessment, participating in a free fitness class or getting a free flu shot or cholesterol screening, we encourage all employees to take advantage of the great opportunities offered through the program. Please note that programs vary based on resort location.
Maintaining a healthy work-home balance is an important part of our culture.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program
Paid Time Off is an all-purpose, time-off policy provided to our eligible employees to help you maintain a healthy balance between work and home. PTO can be taken as vacation, sick time or personal time. Employees earn PTO in accordance with longevity, management level and full-time or part-time employment status.
Orange Lake Resorts observes the following seven paid holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and a Floating Holiday (it is up to you!). Holiday pay is extended to salaried employees immediately and to hourly employees after 90 days who meet our eligibility requirements.
As a vital part of Orange Lake Resorts’ commitment to helping its employees maintain an optimum quality of life, we provide an Employee Assistance Program for employees or covered dependents enrolled in any of our medical plans.
Discretionary contributions by the organization helps you save for your future.
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
All eligible employees are automatically enrolled in a non-contributory portion of the 401(k) plan where the company contributes a yearly discretionary contribution based on an employee's annual salary. This contribution is a percent of annual salary and there is a vesting schedule for this component of the plan. Additionally, the company matches 50% of the first 6% of salary up to $300. Employees are vested immediately in the contributory component of the plan.
Vacation and travel programs enhance your home life.
- Employees receive significant room discounts at more than 4,200 IHG (Intercontinental Hotels Group) hotels worldwide including InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites and Candlewood Suites. There is also a special discount rate available for “friends and family” of employees.
- Employees and their friends and family also enjoy discounts for stays at our Holiday Inn Club Vacations resorts at all Member Resorts, as well as special promotions throughout the year.
- Heavily discounted or free golf (depending on season) for employees and their guests at three championship courses.
- Discounts and hospitality passes to many local attractions.
- Discounts for our resort restaurants and retail outlets.
- Free miniature and Putt-Putt® golf for employees and their guests.
- Access to tennis, basketball and racquetball courts for employees and their guests.
- Free language classes (English & Spanish).
Taking that extra step to reflect our core values is rewarded.
- Orange Lake Greenbucks are awarded by peers and management for receiving positive feedback from coworkers that can be used for retail purchases on resort properties.
- Five non-management employees are selected each month to be honored as a Key Player, receiving resort-wide recognition in our newsletter, award and $100 bonus.
- Quarterly, employees with 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service are invited to a Milestones in Service Award luncheon hosted by our president, receive a gift based on their years of service and have their photos taken for the employee newsletter.
- A yearly Orange Lake American Resort Development Association (ARDA) Awards Celebration recognizes excellence among worldwide timeshare resorts and their employees. Orange Lake holds an internal awards reception to honor nominees from across the company.